It's been one of the most discussed issues amongst the avid Caravanner for many years!
How do you legally connect your RV to a standard 10 Amp / 240V household powerpoint so that you can run your fridge before you head off on your next big big adventure?
Well it seems that the answer is finally here with the Amp-Fibian RV-02 which provides a portable weather-resistant mains voltage safety and circuit protector.
Simply connect the RV-02 to your standard household 10 Amp / 240V point then plug your RV lead into the weatherproof 15 Amp outlet of the RV-02 and hey presto.
The RV-02 is a quality product which is manufactured locally in Australia. It features a residual current device RCD which cuts power fast and in the case of an overload the circuit breaker will trip.
It's weatherproof design makes it safe for use in all conditions and it's self locking cleat stops the extension cord pulling out of it's housing.
Power up your RV in safety today with an Amp-Fibian RV-02.
- Overload Protection: YES
- Residual Current Device (RCD) : YES
- Power Input (Fly lead 1.8m) 10 amp
- Power Output (Socket) 15 amp
- Rugged water resistant design for outdoor use and travel
- Safely connect your 15amp device EG caravan to domestic outlets
- Earth leakage protection
- Cleat to secure outlet lead from accidental disconnections
- 1.8m connection lead
- Flip out hook for hanging
- Clear lids for easy inspection
- Owned and made in Australia
- Designed for Australian conditions
*AMPFIBIAN will not convert 10amps to 15amps. When using to full capacity users may be limited with the functionality of their connected devices.