Caravanning's all about lazy days spent under the shade of the awning, and there's no better way to maximise your awning space, than by adding an Annexe.
The addition of an annexe will almost double your Caravan's living space, by utilising the footprint of you awning as an additonal enclosed space, suitable for living and additional sleeping quarters.
Brisbane Camperland have built long term relationships with a number of Australias leading Annexe manufacturers, and adding an annexe to your new caravan order, is as simple as talking to your sales representative for advice on the best solution to suit your requirements and budget.
Kakadu Annexes are regarded as Australias leading manufacturer of quality Vinyl Caravan Annexes. They offer a wide range of products to suit all varieties of Caravans & Motorhomes.
Available in 2 ranges, the Getaway for the budget conscious and the Kakadu for the most discerning of Caravanners, read on to find out which Annexe best suits your needs.
Transform your roll out awning into the perfect living space with Getaway Walls. These walls are quick and easy to assemble , giving more time to enjoy your holiday. Constructed with lightweight, high quality, materials, Getaway Walls are a sturdy, durable product. Walls are made in Canvas with a Vinyl kicker at the base. Backed by a complete manufacturer's warranty, Getaway offers peace of mind and represents fantastic value for money.
Getaway Wall Specifications:
- Walls - 8 feet (2440mm) wide
- Windows - 3 windows
- Breezeway Mesh - Black to windows
- Zip roll-up door - Situated on front wall
- Zip roll-up window flaps
- Velcro attachment to Bag Awning or JAG Clamps on Roll-out Awnings
When you choose a Kakadu Caravan Annexe you have the confidence in knowing that you've purchased one of Australia's best RV Annexes. The Kakadu Caravan Annexe offers the convenience of detachable walls, 2 zip roll-up doors and large heavy duty PVC mesh windows all round. Included as standard features are full size zip roll-up window flaps for weather protection and privacy or ventilation and natural lighting.
Feel the air filter through the large breezeway windows if it starts to rain, drop the flaps and tie them out for protection; all without that closed in feeling. Customise your Kakadu Caravan Annexes with a wide range of co-ordinated colours and patterns in canvas fabrics or vinyl laminates. Kakadu Caravan Annexes are proudly Australian made and manufactured.
Kakadu Wall Specifications:
- Custom Made to suit your caravan, camper or motorhome
- Made from Innova Vacationer Vinyl
- A wide range of colours and styles to choose from
- Canvas walls also available
- Plain coloured gable panels
- Eyelet and stayput attachment to roll out awning
- Splayed to 2440mm (8ft) wide
- Up to 11' awning - 1 zip roll up door in long wall
- Over 11' awning - 2 zip roll up doors in long wall
- Colour co-ordinated heavy duty PVC mesh windows
- Full size windows in each end wall
- Windows approximately 1300mm in depth
- Zip roll-up window flaps
- Over 15' awning - extra zip in window flap on long wall
- Extra upright pole in long wall
- 16' (4.8m) and upwards has split long wall
- Same colour windbreak
- Mudflaps to walls and windbreak
- Powder coated adjustable aluminium poles
- Powder coated side tracks
- Wall pegs
Not Just Canvas | Gumnut Annexes
If you prefer the option of a Canvas annexe as opposed to Vinyl, we offer the range of Gumnut Awning walls from Not Just Canvas. Not Just Canvas have quickly developed the reputuation as a leading Canvas Annexe supplier, custom making each and every Annexe to suit your RV.
Ask your sales representative for a quote to install a Not Just Canvas annexe to your new Caravan.
Gumnut Annexe Specifications:
- Full mesh screens to all windows and doors
- Heavy duty zippers used throughout
- Midge mesh used throughout
- High quality Australian made canvas
- Each van measured individually to ensure best fitting
- Designed to ensure easy erection
- Draft skirt designed and fitted
Contact your RV specialist for a quote to install an Annexe to your new RV!