Your Caravan or Motorhome is one of the largest purchases you'll make outside of your home, therefore it’s equally as important that you insure your RV.
Brisbane Camperland have been referrers for CIL Insurance since 1981, and can assist in arranging cover to ensure that your 'home away from home' is covered from the moment you take delivery.
CIL can provide cover for your caravan anywhere in Australia against:
- Accidental damage, theft and attempted theft
- Storm, hail and flood
- Malicious damage, fire and explosion
- Electrical motor burnout
At no extra cost, you are also covered for:
- Up to $20m for legal liability claims
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $100 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following an accident or a loss
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss in the first year of registration of the caravan
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home
- Reasonable costs to remove and store your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed.
Contact CIL today to pre-arrange a quote on 1800 112 481, please quote our referrers no. 2151*
*We refer our customers to CIL who will issue a policy. We will receive a commission of 15% from CIL for referring business to them if a policy is subsequently issued. Brisbane Camperland is not authorised to provide product advice.
A Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) is available for CIL Caravan Insurance and can be obtained from www.cilinsurance.com.au . You should consider the PDS when considering whether to purchase or renew this insurance. Insurance is issued by AAI Limited ABN 48 005 297 807.